"Velocity" by Michael Vagnino

RamZar

Gold Member
There were only 10 of the WILSON TACTICAL® CUSTOM ALLIANCE "Velocity" by Michael Vagnino and they're all gone already! Bummer!

Completely hand made and finished by Michael Vagnino.

"The tactical drop point CPM-154 blade rides on polished bearings and opens with speed and “Velocity” with a nudge of the lo-profile flipper."

SPECIFICATIONS
  • Blade Steel CPM 154 RC 60
  • Blade Length 4.0"
  • Blade Thickness .133"
  • Handle Material Certified Carbon Fiber
  • Handle Length 4 3/4"
  • Overall Length 8 3/4"
  • Hardware Stainless Steel / Titanium Lock
  • Weight 5.2 oz.

WTK-MVVELOCITY-001.jpg

WTK-MVVELOCITY-003.jpg

I was able to snag one and am really looking forward to getting it tomorrow. :D

Just showed up 5 minutes ago. It's incredible; however, it arrived with a hairline scratch on the polished blade. It's light but it's there. I'm sure Wilson will take care of it but I'm really bummed. Super smooth flipper though. Very classy and no play whatsoever. And I love that it's a flipper without a huge button or whatever sticking out. The CF scales feel great in the hand too.

Last edited:
Just showed up 5 minutes ago. It's incredible; however, it arrived with a hairline scratch on the polished blade. It's light but it's there. I'm sure Wilson will take care of it but I'm really bummed. Super smooth flipper though. Very classy and no play whatsoever. And I love that it's a flipper without a huge button or whatever sticking out. The CF scales feel great in the hand too.

Bummer on the clearly visible long scratch! Wilson CS is top notch.

Good to know that all else is in shipshape form. I also like the idea of a low profile flipper button unlike the one on the Eagle.

Mike Vagnino is a class act. Check out this one off of the Velocity I purchased off his table at the Pasadena Knife show. What a nice guy and a great knife. It has ble C-tek scales with great action and lock up.

mv7.jpgmv6.jpgmv1.jpgmv2.jpgmv5.jpg

I loved the C-Tek framelock Velox so much that I called Mike up and bought another one today at the Pasadena Knife Show. I scored a CF Velox linerlock. Mike Vagnino is so damn cool and down to earth. He walked the knife out to me as I pulled up from a day at the zoo with the wife and kids. I would recommend Mike to anyone. Great work and a true Master of his trade. Thank you Mike, I'll be calling you up soon for my next Vagnino. Now I know why Ray Laconico and the Olamic line up is so great.

mvcf1.jpgmvcf2.jpgmvcf3.jpgmvcf4.jpg

Okay, spoke with Mike and the damascus Velox is a go. I'll post pics when I get her. I'd appreciate input from you guys on scales. I'd love mammoth, bone, or other natural materials. It will be a framelock like the Blu C-tek with similar scale set up. Thanks Aidansdaddy17.

Okay, spoke with Mike and the damascus Velox is a go. I'll post pics when I get her. I'd appreciate input from you guys on scales. I'd love mammoth, bone, or other natural materials. It will be a framelock like the Blu C-tek with similar scale set up. Thanks Aidansdaddy17.

Mammoth always looks great with Damascus. Even some type of wood...maybe dark wash the ti as well. Or copper? Hmm

How did you even find out those were available? Were they on the WC site?

Is it proper to even ask how much they were? VERY nice and I went to his website with the link, what a craftsman.

Found that section. Will have to keep looking there from time to time.

How much were they?

That's a seriously beautiful knife, and Mike does incredible work.
Congratulations to all who snagged one.

Back