Very Funn Bill

Just wanted to let you guys know I got Both my Nesse and The Bush-Drop in the mail today. Gnarly, Sorry about bothering you with my address...Bill was playing a little joke. I love both of them , and can't wait to get them out in the woods. Would post some pics, but my mom borrowed the camera and I don't know where it is...so it will have to wait till tomorrow.

Bill I was amazed at how light your knife is, and Chris yours is defiantly the sharper of the two.

BTW the skinner looks great

Ok im taking his sharpinig tools lmao, remember mine is 5/32" and his is 1/8 it will be alot sharper

Bill, its not the steel. Its my mojo!

Oh is that it, the build off is on! Start working on it now,no more orders im gonna use 1/8" will see

Hehe! I thought that would get a rise out of ya! Bills right, thinner steel better cutter in most cases. Im gonna use 3/32!

I know, but i just couldn't help getting him back for telling me he sent my knife to Gnarly ;)

i know, but i just couldn't help getting him back for telling me he sent my knife to gnarly ;)

you dickweed, you had me thinking i didnt sharpen the damn thing!!!lmao, truthfully is it sharp?

yah its sharp...my neighbor, the one I was asking about one of Chris's EDCs for was lookin at it and cut himself without knowing he did it.

Gnarly emailed me said bill ill fwd on to alan for you, i thought wtf? Then i realized what he was talking about,and started laughing i admit u all got me!

I fell for it hook line and sinker. I sent Gnarly this pm explaining the situation and apologizing for the trouble. Gave him my address and everything. He said he was at the lake, so it would have to wait, and I was a little sad somewhere deep down inside. Then I walked out to the mailbox today and there were two knives instead of one. It was like Christmas.

thats Kool, 2 is always better than 1, well, maybe not always, but
2 knives are....
or 2 women
or 2????

BG I like your sig with the people you support...I am gonna copy you if you don't mind

Oh is that it, the build off is on! Start working on it now,no more orders im gonna use 1/8" will see

. . . .man, my 5.85 told me this was right around the corner waiting to happen, surprised it took this long . . . . :thumbup:
I swear to god, I bet if you check the family trees back far enough, you guys were brothers in a previous life . . . . . :D :eek:
Be safe.

Back