Very happy with my first Gersh experience

MissesMeow

Gold Member
Hi, everyone! Just leaving a quick note to thank Mr. Gersh for his excellent customer service and to encourage y’all to patronize him (in the positive sense of the word).

A few weeks ago, I was on the verge of purchasing one of his knives—a small fixed blade—when I realized it came with a vertical-style leather sheath. I really, really wanted a kydex sheath so I could carry it horizontally on the front of my belt. I reached out to ask him about the possibility of getting a kydex sheath, fully expecting to get a polite “no,” which would have been completely understandable. He’s a small-business man, he can’t go out of his way to fulfill every out-of-the-blue request from every customer, especially one he hasn’t worked with before.

Much to my surprise and delight, he readily agreed, even going so far as to work out some of the finer details of the sheath’s construction—eyelet numbers, eyelet spacing, etc.

I received the package yesterday—sooner than he originally promised it—and am overjoyed with the result. I fully intend for this to become my primary EDC once I get it rigged up with paracord the way I want it.

So, in conclusion: Mr. Gersh very good. Buying things from Mr. Gersh very good. Knives are very good. Spring is springing, which is very good. Life is good! Gersh good! Buy Gersh!

Thank you! Glad you like the knife and the sheath! Put it to good use!

Back