• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Very nice dealing with Pine_chaos!

My first transaction here at BF, bought a spyderco pm2 from pine_chaos. Very well packaged and super fast shipping, Thanks pine_chaos.

My first transaction here at BF, bought a spyderco pm2 from pine_chaos. Very well packaged and super fast shipping, Thanks pine_chaos.
Awesome pick up what pm2 was it plain Jane, a sprint run? I love the pm2 I tried looking up the sales thread couldn't find it. So was just wondering

Awesome pick up what pm2 was it plain Jane, a sprint run? I love the pm2 I tried looking up the sales thread couldn't find it. So was just wondering
Digi-camo uncoated, so yeah plain Jane; the last pm2 (for now) I needed to complete my Millie/pm2 collection. For price paid, I think $99 NIB including shipping it arrived 4 days later and very well packed! Seller responded right away to both my questions, so great communication as well!

Wait is this Pine_chaos the same pinechaos that is retired01s proxy buyer just with a different name?

The guy in this thread https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...commend-dealing-with-this-individual.1391617/

No wonder R retired01 is backing him.
To the op awesome you had a great deal.
Thanks! I don't know anything about his purchasing history, mine was in fact NIB. If he is retired01s proxy buyer, and retired01 is happy with pine_chaos' purchases, then imo he's working hard to keep customers happy, and deserves credit for his efforts! At his prices, he can't be turning much of a profit per transaction!

Back