• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Very nice fossil walrus ivory

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the winner is John Doyle with STEELHEAD, I am also going to give a prize to Alaskas Finest for the answer "rainbow". John, I have your address, unless it has changed recently, AK. Finest please PM me your Name and address so I can send you something too. Thanks everyone for playing. It was fun.

steelhead

Last edited:
Thank you very much Mark. These chances you offer are always fun and very generous. My shipping address is the same.

Thanks again.

And the winner is John Doyle with STEELHEAD, I am also going to give a prize to Alaskas Finest for the answer "rainbow". John, I have your address, unless it has chnges recently, AK. Finest please PM me your Name and address some I can send you something too. Thanks everone for playing. It was fun.

Hi Mark. To make it worth your while with shipping, I'll take #15 in addition to the contest freebie. :)

Well done Mark. You're a hoot. You guys sure do some wild-ass fishing! Nice blog too.

Well done Mark. You're a hoot. You guys sure do some wild-ass fishing! Nice blog too.

Thanks Phil, I have to upgrade the blog, the fishing and fly tying has consumed a huge part of my life. Talk to you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back