Very pleased with this company

Just wanted to share with everyone a positive experience I had with this company...

I own a Frontiersmen I bought about a year ago and it's a great hawk. Anyway a few months ago my brother decided to take the spike of it and bash up a bunch of furniture in my basement and who knows what else, he's a big guy and in the process he flattened out the point of the spike. Needless to say I was pretty pissed to walk downstairs and find a bunch of ravaged furniture and my relatively new frontiersmen dulled out. I asked Suzanne and she said she'd grind it back for me.

I finally got in to sending it in a couple weeks ago. I just received it in the mail, not only did they fix the spike but also polished and cleaned up the head, it looks as good if not better than the day I bought it, could have passed as new. She also pressed on a new handle and shipped it back... the best part, my invoice shows up and it says "no charge" on it. I couldn't be happier with it.

I know they've had a few problems getting stuff out on account of absurd legal charges and personal issues but seems like everything is back on track and they helped out those who had to wait. To anyone who's considering a higher end tomahawk their worth checking out and you shouldn't be disappointed. Great hawks and great people to deal with.

Only camera I could find was a cell phone so I took a crappy photo, I'll try to get a better one outside at some point.

fronteirsmen.jpg

Thank you for the kind words and praise. It helps that we love our prduct as much as we care and appreciate for our customers. Everyone has troubles but we always make it right.

Back