• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Very RARE CRK Chris Reeve Neil Roberts Warrior Limited Edition to 184

Hello, I am selling this Chris Reeve Neil Roberts Warrior Limited Edition 23 of 184 for $1500. As you can read from the original manufacturers description below, this knife is one of the knives that were reserved for the NAVY SEAL community. This knife was not for sale to the general public and it is the only example I have ever seen available on the net. The knife is in used but very good condition, the sheath has some wear and I would describe it as good condition. I purchased the knife in an auction that was sold by a pawn shop. The sheath appears to be signed by Richard "Dick" Marcinko, the founder of SEAL Team 6 and Red Cell. This is a very rare and collectible item. No Trades. Shipped USPS to CONUS with insurance included in price. Paypal only. Thanks for looking.
photo (1).jpg
photo (2).jpg
photo (3).jpg
photo (4).jpg
photo (5).jpg
Knife Specs:
BLADE SIZE: 6"
TOTAL SIZE: 11"
BLADE MATERIAL: Stainless CPM S30V Steel -with KG Gun-Kote
HANDLE: Black Canvas Micarta
SHEATH: Tan Combat Master Sheath by SpecOps
WEIGHT: 12.3 oz
SPECIAL FEATURES: The Neil Roberts Warrior Knife is dedicated to the memory of Petty Officer First Class Neil Roberts, killed in action during Operation Anaconda, Afghanistan 2002, and the first SEAL to lose his life in action since 1989. The SEAL community and all involved with this project honor his sacrifice. Commissioned by retired Navy Chief Steven C. Bronson and designed by Bill Harsey with input from Chris Reeve, the Warrior knife is manufactured to the uncompromising standards for which Chris Reeve Knives is known worldwide.

The Neil Roberts Warrior Knife is dedicated to the memory of Petty Officer First Class Neil Roberts, killed in action during Operation Anaconda, Afghanistan 2002, and the first SEAL to lose his life in action since 1989. The SEAL community and all involved with this project honor his sacrifice. A numbered edition of 184 knives is reserved for the Navy SEAL community - Neil Roberts graduated from Class #184.

Un-numbered but otherwise identical, the Neil Roberts Warrior Knife is now available for users and collectors. The engraving on each knife reads "Neil Roberts BUD/S Class 184" - for the uninitiated BUD/S stands for Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL. A trust fund at the Navy Federal Credit Union has been established to support the education of Neil Robert's son, Nathan. The price of each knife includes a $20 contribution to this fund.

The knife is still available for purchase.

Just to clarify, this is not a SEAL issued knife like the Yarborough is for the Green Berets. This knife was not sold commercially, only the non-numbered CRK Neil Roberts Warrior knives were. The numbered limited edition knives was only available to NAVY SEALs.

Hello, is this knife still for sale? I doubt it since this thread is several years old...

Does anyone know many of the signed versions (signed by Chris Reeve and
William Harsey) of this knife were produced?

It's still available. I was just thinking of putting it up for auction then I saw this post. Let me know if you're interested.

RTSUAV ... Definitely interested! I like the thread spanning several years but didn't see a response from 'ti lock' in 2017 ... well, here it is 2021 so I'll ask ... is it still available? Bwahaha!

Last edited:
Back