• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Very Very Good Curly Koa - Big Stabilized Blocks

Yesterday I had a large batch of some Very Very good looking Curly Hawaiian Koa come back from getting stabilized at K&G. These blocks were cut from an old growth Koa tree that had fallen. There are some unusual color patterns and very good looking figure. Most are oversized with some large enough for a couple handles. I bought this wood at a time when I could not comfortably spend the money, but it looked so good that I couldn't pass it up. The wood was fresh cut so I spent the last few months drying it slowly in a dehumidification drying room to make sure it turned out just right. I am very happy with this batch of Koa. Prices range from about $50 to $100+. I just finished posting these and already about 1/3 of them have found new homes. Hopefully you will be able to get something from this batch that you will like.

These blocks come with a Money Back Guarantee. Priority Mail Shipping is $5 for US and $20 for International. Free Shipping Worldwide for orders over $100.

This link will take you to my web store, or just click on one of the photos.

Just so everyone knows,
You are welcome to post any questions, comments, complaints or photos.
When nobody says anything I feel like I am being ignored and nobody likes the new wood.

But.....if it doesn't sell then I get to keep it.

Last edited:
I have no doubt these will go very quickly - they are really nice :thumbup:

If only I were in Hawaii now....but of course, we are getting snow and waiting for the temps to drop back below zero :eek:

Bill

I had to pick up a couple of pieces but man, most of that stuff is beyond my budget. I need a better job.:(

Mark I just got my KOA, thanks for the quick shipping and the wood came out better than expected. Ill be getting more later.Thanks

Back