Recommendation? Vest (Filson?)

I'm not going to be out there punching cows (sounds mean). I haven't been near a cow since we lost the farm when I was a kid, but I'm sure looking forward to the vest and wildrag!

I'm not going to be out there punching cows (sounds mean). I haven't been near a cow since we lost the farm when I was a kid, but I'm sure looking forward to the vest and wildrag!

Things happening in the dining room!

wzg7q1S.jpg

6vDhgV0.jpg

8g1tOA6.jpg

5jnZK8v.jpg

7EjLtaq.jpg

Be done soon!

Things happening in the dining room!

wzg7q1S.jpg

6vDhgV0.jpg

8g1tOA6.jpg

5jnZK8v.jpg

7EjLtaq.jpg

Be done soon!

Can't wait. I am wearing my fleece vests but looking forward to upgrading my look at the office. I decided that I'd taken business casual a little too far so I'm back to wearing a dress shirt and tie every day and my office can get cold. This will look a lot nicer.

I got my Horsewright vest. Its really nice. Got a lot of compliments on it.

Also love the leather card holder. I've been trying it out instead of my regular wallet.

Thank you to Dave and especially Nichole.

I got my Horsewright vest. Its really nice. Got a lot of compliments on it.

Also love the leather card holder. I've been trying it out instead of my regular wallet.

Thank you to Dave and especially Nichole.

Good deal and thank you. I love that blue wool, its got the right firmness to drape real well. Yeah I've been using one of those card wallets for a long time. My regular wallet is rotting out in the safe.

Back