• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VHS, DVD, flashlights, pens, & misc FS

I would like the sharpmaker.

Edit email sent

Thanks for the sharpmaker

Conserning the pellet pistol:

This is an airsoft gun? Can it shoot pellets/BBs as well as the soft air pellets?

If so:

How is it for rodent/bird control? Will you sell to me? How is it if you rarely use it, and then one day you need to take care of a sick rat laying outside your door?

airsoft is fun! i have a handful of pistols, and my wife hates all the little .2 bbs all over the house. we keep a couple "P99s" in the work truck with a jar of bbs... good for shooting at random junk or each other, to blow off some steam.

someone get it :D

abe m.

underaged! said:
Conserning the pellet pistol:

This is an airsoft gun? Can it shoot pellets/BBs as well as the soft air pellets?

If so:

How is it for rodent/bird control? Will you sell to me? How is it if you rarely use it, and then one day you need to take care of a sick rat laying outside your door?

it can't shoot pellets or bb's, and airsoft is not really meant for pest control. it's far too underpowered for killing anything other than roaches or locusts. you might be able to kill a small bird but it would not be very humane or easy to do.

allyourblood said:
airsoft is fun! i have a handful of pistols, and my wife hates all the little .2 bbs all over the house. we keep a couple "P99s" in the work truck with a jar of bbs... good for shooting at random junk or each other, to blow off some steam.

someone get it :D

abe m.

**** some faggots were shooting these around school w/blow guns made from pens, last year...

IDK, I'll think about it.

PASS! For now. :rolleyes: :D

You got mail on the Officina. Does it have a clip? What type of finishi is it? Satin or high-polish? Ball-point or rollerball?

Shady, you have e-mail.

To all: Best to e-mail me with questions rather than clutter the thread, but I only have reliable access on weekdays as I have no computer of my own.

Geeze .. how can I not buy this ....

- Sheaffer Prelude, black w/nickel trim, never carried, no box; $5;

I'm in.

Razz

Hochheim's WW2 Marines Combatives/Military Judo/OSS 3 tape set $20 (only the Military Judo tape is still sold at www.hockscqc.com ).

I will take this one . Send me snail mail addy to my email.

S/F<
CEYA!

Back