Vic champion.

My dream knife is an old Vic champion, not a Vhampion Plus which I already have, but a Champion. I'm just wondering how rare or common are they, how easy are they to find, and about how much will it cost me. And advice is appreciated.

My dream knife is an old Vic champion, not a Vhampion Plus which I already have, but a Champion. I'm just wondering how rare or common are they, how easy are they to find, and about how much will it cost me. And advice is appreciated.

You can find it on ebay but it won't be cheap.
$_57.JPG

Last edited:
My dad give me this knife when I was about 10-11 years old (that makes it over 40 years old). Original leather case also. I think this is a Champion, but not sure. It has the wood saw which I forgot to pull out in this pic. Still pull it out now & then for tasks around the house.

Nice my grandpa has one of those, and I blame it for me starting collecting. When I saw it I wanted it so he gave me a champion plus for Christmas of 2012 and ever since then I've been collecting.

Yeah, Hanging around in Swissbianco's forum can be dangerous too :)

Mine was given to me by CBS's then Rome Bureau Chief in 1992. From his pocket to mine standing by a river in Cambodia. I hadn't seen him since back then until last January when I pulled it out of my pocket and offered to give it back to him. His eyes lit up when he saw it, but he refused to take it as he wanted me to keep it. It's traveled over much of the world with me the last 22 years.

SwissChampion1.JPG

SwissChampion2.JPG

My GF gave me one as a gift back in the day. Still have the knife and the GF/Wife. :)

Back