victorinox cybertool lite

So the other day I was using my swisschamp to do something around the house and I realized I hadn't seen my explorer plus in ages. I used to keep it in my edc as a nice lightweight multitool with most of the tools I want forgoing a few to have a manageable weight in pocket. So anyway suffice to say it's long gone and I have no idea where. So it's time for a replacement. for me the perfect SAC would be the explorer plus but adding in the small pliers. I really like to have a magnifying glass and unfortunately the deluxe tinker doesn't so basically the one that has everything I want in the smallest configuration is the cybertool lite. What I'm worried about is the weight in pocket. The thing is the bit holder and flashlight while adding a decent chunk of width are mostly plastic so I can't imagine them weighing too much. So for cybertool lite owners or even those that have handled the knife how is the weight? Could you imagine edcing it? or is it gonna feel like a roll of half dollars in pocket? The explorer plus was great as far as the size and weight. while my swisschamp stays at home because it's just way to bulky to carry every day.

Back