Victorinox , must see....

no one bothers posting pics these days, so I'll help

SAK-6785__75299.1493156187.500.659.jpg

I like those! Is it just my eyes or are the blades finished differently? Or maybe my Super Tinker is just old as dirt.

they SHOULD make those vic scales out of titanium to match the original A10 tankbuster armor (which used 1200 pounds of the stuff!) =-D that would be very proper imho

I'm guessing the scales are plastic since there are a toothpick and tweezers. Also, it does not cost much. I did do a search before asking and could not find anything definitive. I still haven't.

Yes. Those are printed cellular scales. Good ole plastic ones. They are the typical price for any one model, but they are limited in production number but not limited editions.

To note, an improved method of printing has been implemented on the newer year models. The new ones don't scratch off like the old ones. Come to think of it, cellidor is improved too as compared to the older ones.

Oh, as mentioned above, there are 2 maybe 3 variations of the war planes: the warthog, warhawk (with the red nose) and a black warhawk (I think I didn't dream it). It exist, I tell you

Back