Victorinox On Sale At Target

Made a shopping run to the local Target today, and they had 3 or so Victorinox models on clearance in the camping section. I picked up a standard Tinker with nylon sheath for 10 bucks! I know the Money Clip model was on sale, as was at least one other aluminum model.

I know that different Targets have different pricing, so YMMV, but just a heads up to anyone who needs a spare SAK!

- Jon -

Awesome! Sounds like its time to take the 5 minute trip tomorrow, thanks for the heads up Crash.

Thanks for the tip.
They were $4.62 each at my local Target. They were tagged with a $12.94 clearance sticker, but I ran them under the scanner and got a huge smile on my face. :)

I just got back from Target. I took Moondrop's advice and ran several SAKs under the scanner, no matter what the price tag read. I bought 5 Tinkers w/ pouch for $4.98 each, 3 Alox Classics for $3.74 each, and 1 Money Clip knife for $4.99 Get 'em while you can fellas!

Just came back from Target... bought the last Tinker for $4.98, sweet. The alox soldier was $19.99, no sale, hiker w/ classic sd is $19.99 and super tinker with sheath is $27.99.

I picked up a Tinker (4.98) and a Signature ii with light (4.48)

They had several left. I'm thinking of getting more, to give to friends.

Target should get their ducks in a row.Here in Pgh. I found Tinkers w/nylon sheath for $9.98 ea. while Spartans w/AAA Mag-Lites were $12.98. I bought the later.Everytime I see one of these posts I run out there and NO SALE.HMMM.This time I got lucky.tom.

Target is an American owned company...not French owned. I'll need to check out my local Target to see what they have on sale.

Target definitely has a problem with their scanner. I once got curious about whether or not the price was correct about a Victorinox mini swiss champ, and stuck it under the scanner. It came back as $2.97! Needless to say, I bought all they had. I think I came home with about 14 of them. Gave them away as gifts, sold a few to friends really cheap. It sure is nice to be able to triple your money, and the buyer still gets it for about half the normal selling price. :)

I usually avoid the place, as their "red" fetish annoys my eyes and the Rosie woman in their ads is very anti-gun :( But a deal is a deal. Cash in hand, gonna check the local one as soon as the roads are clear.

Diablero

Originally posted by luv2bikewny
Target is an American owned company...not French owned. I'll need to check out my local Target to see what they have on sale.

Gee,my mistake,I was mislead.Welcome to the forums,luv2bikewny.tom.:footinmou

When I read the post earlier this afternoon, my family and I decided to take a road trip. We drove an hour to the nearest Target(Florence, AL) and investigated the inventory. They had one Tinker, a few red & silver money clips, two emerald Signature II w/ light, a few Spartans w/ flashlight & one silver alox classic. I purchased a silver money cip for myself & one as a gift, one emerald Signature II with light for future gift, the last Tinker because it was scanning lower than priced & MY WIFE PICKED OUT A SILVER ALOX CLASSIC FOR HERSELF. This store must have caught most of them scanning to low. Between The Weather Channel reporting Hell had frozen over (Hell, MI or MN ??) & my wife picking out a knife for herself, I am starting to wonder what's going on. HA! HA!

Tomorrow I plan to go to another Target a few towns away since the Target I went to only had 1 tinker and none of the others you guys are getting on sale. Let you know of the results.

Went to Target tonight and no sale shown and forgot to check under the scanner. Will go back and try.

Made a visit and picked up a Tinker w/sheath for $8.94 and an Executive Money Clip for $9.98. I saved about $20 or so. Not bad!

Dayuhan

I couldn't help myself. I went back to Target this morning to check the price on the Spartan/Mini-Mag combo. The clearance tag read $17.48 but it scanned $6.24! I bought the last four on the rack. The regular price was $24.99, so I got 4 for the price of 1.

Back