Victorinox SAk question

I have a question concerning the various bits that come with the swisstool plus and the cubertool. Does anyone know if they are interchangeable? Can you fit the cybertool's bits with the bit wrench coming with the Swisstool plus?

Originally posted by kostas tamb/is
I have a question concerning the various bits that come with the swisstool plus and the cubertool. Does anyone know if they are interchangeable? Can you fit the cybertool's bits with the bit wrench coming with the Swisstool plus?

No.

Swisstool's wrench uses standard sized bits. Cybertool uses 1/16th smaller.

Thanks for the info! How can I find more bits then? They come in standard sizes whatever the manufacturer or must I contact Victorinox? Because in Greece that is not an easy thing... Thanks again!

If you're trying to get more bits for the Cybertool, the only place I know offhand that sells them is www.wihatools.com, but I'm sure there's a hundred other places. I've just never bothered to look.

If you're trying to get more bits for the bit wrench, they should sell those just about everywhere, most obviously wherever you'd go to buy hardware. They're just 1/4" hex bits, it's the standard size -- naturally, though, I can only speak for this side of the pond. Don't know what's up with you guys and your metrics.

Thanks again. I managed to find the official seller in Greece and told me that indeed they are the standard bits found in every hardware store, so the metric system did not affect us after all. I believe that it would be a very stupid thing to do, marketing-wise, to make them incompatible with standard formats. Anyway, thanks for the great help!

Back