Victorinox Swiss Army Card Lite?

Anyone carry one of these in there wallets?
Are they any good?
The only store I have seen them in is Target. They look like a handy way to carry the items they hold, but I can not decide with they are worth the $20 price tag they have on them.

I personally think they are great. Lots of useful tools in a very slim package. If you don't mind nice used, email me and I will send you one no charge. :)

Leatherman4life said:
Anyone carry one of these in there wallets?
Are they any good?
The only store I have seen them in is Target. They look like a handy way to carry the items they hold, but I can not decide with they are worth the $20 price tag they have on them.
I carry one in my Spec. Ops. THE Jr. wallet. The fit is a little tight, but nevertheless it fits. It feels good to have a SAK in my wallet as a backup.

felinevet said:
I personally think they are great. Lots of useful tools in a very slim package. If you don't mind nice used, email me and I will send you one no charge. :)

felinevet,
I got the Swiss Card today and it is AWESOME!
I would like to thank you again it was a very kind thing of you to do.
If this is a used one I sure can not tell, it sure looks new to me. :)

Thanks!! :) :) :) :)

Leatherman4life said:
felinevet,
I got the Swiss Card today and it is AWESOME!
I would like to thank you again it was a very kind thing of you to do.
If this is a used one I sure can not tell, it sure looks new to me. :)

Thanks!! :) :) :) :)

:) Glad you like it, enjoy.

I used to carry one before my sister "borrowed" it away :grumpy:

I liked it as a backup backup tool, but I put my wallet in my back pocket, so it hurts my butt when I sit on it.

Looks at "Leatherman4life" screename, TRAITOR! :D

LongDistance said:
Looks at "Leatherman4life" screename, TRAITOR! :D

lol,,

I will still cary a Leatherman, always.. :D

I have my wallet in my front pocket.
About ten years ago I lost my wallet when it was in my back pocket.
Was working on someone car and lost it. I had just cashed my whole pay check for two weeks of work too.

I lucked out and did get it back with all the cash in it. :)
From that day on I cary it in my front pocket.

I have carried the Swisscard in my wallet for a couple of years now. When I upgraded to the Swisscard Lite, I gave my old one to my wife. She loves it (especially the tweezers and the scissors) and she carries it in her purse every day.

Is there different models of the swiss card lite?
I am wondering because the card I got has a slid switch to turn the light on and I thought when I was playing with one in the store it was a push button type.

I would think a push type could come on to easy when it's in your wallet, so I could be all wrong about what I thought I played with. :)

Is there more then one type of swiss lite?

I'm not aware that the SwissCrad has ever had a push button switch. Some of the other brands, like the Tool Logic, do have them.

I carry an "ordinary" swisscard in my THE wallet & a Swisscard Quattro behinf my mobile-phone in a Nite-Ize holster, both VERY useful.
Ive recently bought a cheaper copy from Halfords too. That has an orange LED, Screwdriver/bottle opener (could be sharpened into a blade!) scissors, pen, nail file, 2 mini screwdrivers (1 flathead, 1 Philips) Pretty good for £2.50

Back