victorinox - swissbianco 111mm sak tactical pocket clip

swissbianco

hello,

for a good while i work on the pocket clip matter for sak, in switzerland traditionally a sak is mainly carried in the pocket and secured by a cord or chain but here in usa thats less tactical and near nobody do that, the pocket clip is the way to go.

for the 111mm sak i did design back then a pocketclip with inlayplate and victorinox did buy the design but altered it for some reasons and we all see this clip now on some non corkscrew/philips 111mm sak. so fare that clip was never made for the cutout scales that most of the 111mm sak use and therefore is not that common.

now for the first time, a proper, swiss quality, swiss design, tactical pocketclip is avaliable for the 111mm sak, 99% the version i did design for victorinox back then i did now manufacture myself.

the features:

- tactical stealth black color

- lanyard hole in the clip

- durable steel insert plate with treads design

- double loop clip for more pressure on the clipped material = less likley to loose the sak

- easy philips screw on and off design offers true adaption on your carry needs

- fast and easy to draw out of the pocket and put back in

- this design will work with any 111mm liner lock sak scales, with or without the philips/corkscrew cutout

pics:

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

here we see the inlay plate fitted in the scales:
IMG_0575.jpg

here we see the clip from the side with its double loop:
IMG_0576.jpg

here we see the clip frontal:
IMG_0577.jpg

here we see how the clip connects with the inlay plate:
IMG_0587.jpg

all pics are here: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/...cket clip for phillips - corkscrew/?start=all

the clip is in stock now and ready for ship, we work on a video and i will post the link soon, also more details will be in the next newsletter who is out soonest.

+B

Very nice, whats the price on this... do you also have replacement scales for sale as well for this size knife?

here some pics of the assembly line

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

and the first pics of some proto in digital, a - taxs and multicamo and a glossy carbon fiver optic

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

here some pics of the assembly line

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

and the first pics of some proto in digital, a - taxs and multicamo and a glossy carbon fiver optic

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

i emailed you from your website to make an order, and never got a reply. I am leaving my message here to see if you're available. thanks

Back