Victorinox - SwissBianco Yeoman

swissbianco

hello,

the victorinox yeoman is an no longer made 91mm sak that we did give new life in an updated version:

- new style magnificer and philips
- new tool arrangement
- new scales color options

for me personally the yeoman is an sak that has many special uses with the magnificer, philips, combotool, main blade, scissor, corkscrew with small screwdriver, hook with nailfile.

in the plus scales are not only the usual tweezers and toothpick but an pin and an pressure loaded pen, blue ink.

the first limited runs where in red and black color, the current 3. run we offer in yellow, blue and stayglow. some scales variants are non plus scales only.

here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8EAr5c3eZM
video of the first run black yeoman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9hYt6eQkUo

pics:

IMG_0428.jpg
stayglow

IMG_0419.jpg
blue trans.

IMG_0422.jpg
yellow

IMG_0330.jpg
details

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

+B
swissbianco.com

my mom did model how to use the hook of the yeoman the swiss way - carry either mailboxes with string or garbage bags out.

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

another purpose is hanging them on the clothline for getting dry after toughfully wash/clean it.

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

I noticed in one of your pictures you seemed to focus on "Officier Suisse", can you give me some information about it, or the importance of it? I have a SAK Tinker that I've carried daily for the past year or two with it on it and I was curious about it.

this is one of the tangstamps on these blades, it show that it is an true sak, not an chinese or else fake. unfortunally the crossbow stamp is gone since many did think its an umbrella.. sad!

Interesting how the new mini-screwdriver appears to have a hexagonal cross-section on the plastic portion. Is it actually intended to be driven with some socket?

The Yeoman and Explorer Plus are probably my favorite SAK configurations. The magnifier gets used more than one would think.

Interesting how the new mini-screwdriver appears to have a hexagonal cross-section on the plastic portion. Is it actually intended to be driven with some socket?

that is an good question and i did quick test it out, the hex sure fits! but i suggest not use it that way cause quite likley the actual screwdriver part may break loose. i havent yet destory sutch an screwdriver to actually see how well the metal part is hooked on the plastic part...

by sutch tiny screws, the use of treadlocker and force by hand is usually way enough.

I, too, would think a socket is a lot of torque for that tiny screwdriver.

Interesting concept, though.

Back