Victorinox with CF scales?

Happy Father’s Day. I’m looking for a traditional knife with factory carbon fiber scales. I’m thinking like a simple Victorinox Swiss Army knife but a quick search didn’t show anything in their website. Do/did they ever make anything in CF?

Swiss Bianco used to have replacement CF scales on their site but I didn't see them just now when I looked. If you Google them you can see what they looked like and may be able to find them in the future.

Happy Father’s Day. I’m looking for a traditional knife with factory carbon fiber scales. I’m thinking like a simple Victorinox Swiss Army knife but a quick search didn’t show anything in their website. Do/did they ever make anything in CF?
I don't know of any Carbon Fiber scales for Victorinox knives but you might consider taking a look at Remade Knives. Click on the "Gallery" option on their website.

The only reason I don't own any of their scales is because I have a date engraved on my SAK scales. If it wasn't for that I'd be all over them.

Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like replacement is the way to go then. Looking on eBay and google I don’t think Victorinox ever made a knife with CF scales.

The carbon fiber Case Sodbuster Jr is a slim and light carry. No liners.

Back