Vid-Becker Campanion Bushcraft uses

Good Video, I like the BK2 ...Good all around knife,I have one each Camillus & Ka-bar version of the BK2

Just by eye ball'n the pair nothing jumps out at me....other than the stamping & steel used ...when inserting the Ka-bar version in the sheath the section where the two halves meet seems sharper and pokes my hand(lil' file work) other than that Ka-bar did an excellent job.

Becker Train Wrecker dang I thought I was the only one that called the BK2 that.
Not a bad video but it really does not even scratch the surface of what an awesome blade the BK2 CAMPanion is. I have worn mine almost everyday for the couple of months I have had it and it just works. As the video implied you can baton it through most anything, opens up #10 cans like a hot knife through budda, cleans half inch limbs off of trees in one stoke all day long, cuts heavy baling wires to bundle the limbs up with, chops bigger branches and small trees up like a hatchet, than be sharp enough to skin little furry bunnies, spiral cut scarps of leather into thread to use to stretch the hide, split the carcass in half to lay flat in a grill made from green branches and make smooth as silk needle sharp marshmallow sticks

Anyone know who did the kydex sheath that he wears in the video?
It is available on his site but no maker is listed.
Looks like it would work well with that much of the handle exposed.

Ten

[youtube]JGpR5PJ-Moc&feature[/youtube]

thats a damn good knife:thumbup:

Dude,

I've seen it many times and never commented. Love your burning beard avy! Clutch rule!

Lobsterbacks attack the town again... Awesome song!

Good video,now all I need is that sheath and the micarta handle slabs that Kabar is coming out with.

Contact him about the sheath-

The Pathfinder School- Seven four oh- two five three-six seven eight nine

Or- wwwdotwildernessoutfittersarcherydotcom

His name is Dave Canterbury from Chillicothe Ohio and is super cool.

I see him at the gun show in Dayton Ohio every month.

Chuck

Oh and by the way, I work for a railroad and that knife probably will not derail a train unless you stab the engineer with it.

Last edited:
Mr.Canterbury replied to my email.
The sheath is done by Pete's Custom, a local maker in Ohio.
It is available in black or o.d also.

Ten

Last edited:
Back