VIDEO>>>> Abridged Shop Tour...

takin a page out of my man Snody's maual.. Here is a video .... one of many,, thanks guys..

[youtube]vjBKOKw-ju0[/youtube]

Last edited:
I think you're onto something, maybe a new reality MTV show Knife Cribs or something, you just need a fridge full of Horton energy drinks and some hot women
nice place you got there man it's huge, wish I had that kind of space to work with
thanks for the show

Ok,

Sharpen with a Slack belt to get the Full Convex thing goin.(No Slack Jaws)

I want to have you set of a fixed camera and show both the grinding/sharpening and the leather wheel polish.

I want to the the big pond, I want to see some fish.

I like the table on that Drill motor.

Edited to add: we now have in a successfull bid on a house.(house passed both the inspections today, looks like I got to buy it now)

I may have to sell of most of the Busse's to remodel the kitchen for my wife, unless of course She decides She needs the new Bathroom on the new Master Bedroom.

Thanks guys,, this is just a primary video,, I will get me a camera man and then we can shoot a less Blair Witch Production!!!

Hey J---Cool!
Who was that lying on the floor by one of your tractors---Guyon??
:D

He is more than welcome,, lots of room fo tha goats ..too. Mang

I think he is busy,, right now though,,

Seems like a nice place to live maing.

ps: I expected at least 1 gimp in the cage though :D

I know a couple folks Id like to see in that cage MANG!~.

Then just give me a cattle prod!

LMAO!

ZZZTT!:eek:

Ta be honest....mang,,,,,, yer gonna need ta chop the haters up ta fit em in dat lil cage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,roflmFao

hahah, I like your pitbull mang!

Your shop is clean! I gotta get me a KMG someday.

Good thing your knife skills are a little better than your filming skills or else you might be missing some fingers!!! :eek:

I don't think that is a OSHA approve shop either, where is the handrail on those stairs???

I think you need to call your dog "KILLER" or maybe "KILLER JACK"!!!!

:D

Back