VIDEO>>>>>>> Set your Mistresses to Pimped..

That's really nice looking mang. I need to send you some of my Busse's to double cut and really convex in the future if you're still doing them.

1. I need a BM so that I can send it to you for some pimpin'

2. Damn maing, you got more ink in your skin then I got in my phonebook :eek:

Wicked edge, brutha :thumbup:

Word

nice work brother.....they get better everytime:thumbup:

and thats hard to do;)

[youtube]dhVQ1mCF80Y[/youtube]

Great vid!:thumbup:

Damn that's a sweeet edge!:eek:

Hurray my knife is ready at last! I can't wait to put it to use on some tree limbs and such. That knife looks like it went from pretty awesome to incredibly awesome in just a day or so. Thanks for the great work!

Great job J ,,,mang,,,,,,,,,, that looks absolutely fucking SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

That made me smile, it looks pretty cool.

I thought you were going to take us through the process.

I see now the the process is to send it to you and let you play, I mean Work on it.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN Mang' - my "plain vanilla" CGFBM will be here tomoorow, and I have to live with that video 'til sometime after Blade...???? :eek:

SHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITE!

Yo mang - here's how I see it...it's kinda like a haircut - you can always have more TAKEN OFF....but ya' cain't have 'em put it BACK ON later if'n ya' don't like the results!!!

If I like that BM stock, I got a winner in hand...but, if I'm seein' her as "ho-hum" nice, and I'm willin' to send her to the "choppe shoppe" for "artistic renovations..." that can come later....si'?

See your gettin it,, Hand time,,, is where you see results in sheer cutting performance,, not beating concrete,, I'm talkin about a fillet knife for wood

I'm more concerned about a "fleshly leg.." or arm, neck, ___ (fill in the blank)....unless the varmit has a damn peg leg, in which case I'll whittle' that som' bitch a new pecker!

Well I'm not an expert on cutting human flesh,, but I pray you never have to use a blade to wittle on a penis,,

Back