• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage 1940s Omega and Seiko SKX007

Codyh9258

Gold Member
Up for sale I have the two watches named above. The 007 was purchased from another forum member a few months ago. It does come with the box and a couple of NATO straps. The watch case, bezel, and crystal are all in very good condition. I’m asking $140 pp g&s which was what I paid.

The 1940s Omega was won on an auction on eBay from a reputable seller based out of NC. The watch winds great and keeps good time as long as it’s wound daily. It will come with a like new colareb leather strap and the case diameter is 32mm. I’m asking $200 pp g&s.

Up for sale I have the two watches named above. The 007 was purchased from another forum member a few months ago. It does come with the box and a couple of NATO straps. The watch case, bezel, and crystal are all in very good condition. I’m asking $140 pp g&s which was what I paid.

The 1940s Omega was won on an auction on eBay from a reputable seller based out of NC. The watch winds great and keeps good time as long as it’s wound daily. It will come with a like new colareb leather strap and the case diameter is 32mm. I’m asking $200 pp g&s.

Seconds on the Omega, if it's still available.

Back