• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage axe head lot *Price drop*

Looking to clear up some storage space and move some heads that I had plans for at one time or another. All are in solid physical shape and generally only need a little TLC.

To save on shipping, the handles pictured will be cut off.

From top down, left to right.

USN (Collins) 3 1/2lb
Unnamed 3 1/2lb
Hults Bruk 4 1/2lb
Champion Kelly Works 2lb
Hults Bruk 3 1/2lb
Hults Bruk 2 1/2lb
Collins 3 1/2lb

Asking $245 USD shipped within North America, PayPal G&S included. I ship via Canada Post Expedited / USPS Priority, and I do ship from Canada. This lot is going to cost the better part of $70 USD to ship, which is included in the price.

4zljeNkh.jpg

xReGJlAh.jpg

Y62hRBlh.jpg

tGV0a3nh.jpg

VTzi10xh.jpg

vWZ5bwmh.jpg

OIuTRZah.jpg

Wcnldxdh.jpg

846EalIh.jpg

Fcqx5crh.jpg

ZnEqn3ch.jpg

ZRxDIsQh.jpg

KextmUnh.jpg

sr8AnUih.jpg

ibtwppth.jpg

XX53nUoh.jpg

wM89JAph.jpg

sIEL1xeh.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there,

Are you willing to sell these separately? I’m interested in the 2 1/2lb Hults with handle as well as the 3 1/2lb Hults head.

Thank you for your consideration

-jb

Feel free to make an offer, but shipping costs are fairly prohibitive for such a heavy parcel.
I'd think the two would fit in a small flat rate priority box for $30 or so, but if not then certainly a medium flat rate for $50, right? Flat rates don't care about weight.

I'm new to axes so I'm not sure exactly what the values of those two heads are. Is $100+cost of shipping reasonable?

I'd think the two would fit in a small flat rate priority box for $30 or so, but if not then certainly a medium flat rate for $50, right? Flat rates don't care about weight.

I'm new to axes so I'm not sure exactly what the values of those two heads are. Is $100+cost of shipping reasonable?

Well I ship from Canada, so the flat rates aren't available assuming you're in the US.
On average you're pretty close though, it'd be anywhere from $30-50 to ship, and I could get a much more accurate quote for you with a ZIP and a final packed weight.

I'd say that's a very reasonable price. Shoot me an email at *email removed* if you'd like to purchase them.

Last edited:
Back