• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VINTAGE " BRITISH BULLDOG" .38 caliber revolver , Belgium, c.1886-1914.

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
Clement, Charles Pistol and revolver manufacturer in Liege, Belgium, c.1886-1914.
Nickel plated British Bulldog in .38 caliber. Fresh auction find, I never fired the gun. The gun appears to function ,I beleive its dbl action, . Nickel finish .The revolver is marked "British Bull-Dog" on the top and Clement Arms on the barrel, which is unusual for Belgian manufactured revolver. It has Liege proof mark on the cylinder. Please see pictures - what you see is what you get. Bore is in good condition.I reserched this and could find not alot of info,could be a very collectible peice for a collector of antique arms??Aswell it comes with leather holster,a bit of missing stiching nothin major,at this age what more could ya ask for.

PRICE $SOLD SHIPPED
PAYPAL- INKSENSATION@HOTMAIL.COM
Pm or Email me with any questions thanks!
EMAIL ME HERE - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM

002.jpg

004.jpg

022.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

017.jpg

021.jpg

Last edited:
That is really cool. I was just curious though, is it 38 S&W, I'm assuming that it's not a 38 special round guessing from age.

Back