• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vintage folders plus for sale

galvanic1882

Platinum Member
Hi All, I have a few knives to move and here is the list, if you are interested in any please email me at galvanic1882@yahoo.com and I will get pictures to you.

Please NO PM messages.

Conditions are as follows, buy 1 knife and shipping is 7.25, I ship priority mail from the USPS unless the buyer asks me to send it some other way like UPS, Fedex etc. Buy 2 knives or more and shipping is on me as long as I am shipping the knife to the CONUS.

I am also offering the following discounts on these, buy 2 knives get 5% off, buy 3 knives get 10% off, buy 4 knives get 15% off.

Thanks Mike

1) Flylock 5" etched, has seen some use and has sharpening marks but the etch is full and very clear, blade is also about full. Please email me for price on this one. SPF
2) 4 bladed Utica, I paid 750 during the high prices for knives, will sell for 550, it has a chip of the pearl missing at one of the pivot pins. Still a very rare knife.
3) Utica, green seasnail pen knife, another mint knife from the Factory collection, covered backspring, 100
4) Utica pen knife another from the Factory collection, abalone and pearl handles, 125 NOW 100
5) Cattaraugus bone handled stockman lightly cleaned, 3 7/8" closed, pattern 32179, 225, SPF
6) Cattaraugus bone handled wharncliffe whittler 3 1/8" closed and used, pattern number 32159, nice snap on all the blades for a small knife, 125, SPF
7) Cattaraugus oval pearl pen knife that is etched and has a covered backspring, used with some spider webbing on the blades, 125 NOW 100
icon_cool.gif
J Ward Bronxsville tortoise shell whittler, very old knife in used condition 3" closed. 125
9) Roger mudbone Jones, scagel type sheath knife. Nice little knife at 7" overall that is made all by hand with the blade forged by Roger. Mint except that there is a crack in the antler handle, sheath by Roger also. 175, his knives go for over 200 like this one. NOW 150 SPF
10) Another scagel type knife marked James and the Scagel kriss marking, 7 1/8" overall, some spotting on the blade and I think it's been used. I have not been able to find out who the James is that is marked on the knife but it's a great little knife, 225 NOW 175 SPF
11) Ulster Camp Knife, the etch on this is clear and all there. The blade could use a little cleanup and I think the etch will pop on this one. The blade, fork and spoon all snap well. I oiled it but did not clean off the patina on the spoon. Great knife for someone that collects Ulster's or camp knives, 185 NOW 150
12) Robeson Suredge in script over Rochester, 4 bladed Congress with some really nice bone handles that are chip and crack free. Pattern number is 642453, blades show very little use and walk and talk. 3 1/2" closed, 135 NOW 115 Traded

Last edited:
12) Robeson Suredge in script over Rochester, 4 bladed Congress with some really nice bone handles that are chip and crack free. Pattern number is 642453, blades show very little use and walk and talk. 3 1/2" closed, 135

would you send a photo of this knife to me please.

here is my email addy:
bluetoad2001 at gmail dot com.
thanks for your reply

buzz

Back