• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VINTAGE RAZOR STROPS & OTHER SHAVING GOODIES...sold

Hello all,
Thanks for taking the time to check these items out. As I was looking for something else I came across an old box of shaving stuff. So, since I need $ to buy a Gransfors Bruk Scandinavian Axe I will offer these collectable and kool goodies to you to restore or put to their intended uses or simply display them. I do shave w/ a Double Edge razor so I was tempted to deep and use all this stuff.
As a person who often maintains my stuff well and has a tendency to fix, repair and clean and reuse many things that some people may throw away I will say that 3 of these strops are in good condition and just need a some attention. The one with the Crown emblem at the bottom really only shows light use, (4th from left). The one on the far right with the masking tape is quite pliable and has a high quality feel to it. The strip of leather on the far left is 3/8" thick. The 2nd one from the left is marked H.Sears & Son no.850 horse hide. (quite used). 3rd from left is marked Simmons Hardware Com. Barbers Pet.
The Straight razor is from Waterville Cutlery and has life left in it after a good honing.
Double Edge razors- (5)
Gillette adjustable. Twist to open.
Gillette w/ decorative handle. Twist to open.
Shick. w/ black handle. Twist to open.
Gillette travel razor w. case.
Rem Micromatic, Clog Pruf. Has a hinge in the back w/ single lid that opens backwards. Heavy.
2 Pair Manual Hair cutting shears/trimmers. (one is Hilton, other unknown, operates well.)
Lorraine Barber comb.
Cheap scissors.
Leather sharpening stone sheathe w/ missing thread.
Playtex razor blade box w/ one Gillette blade.
3 A.W. Brinkerhoff & Sons Universal Huskers Pat. Feb. 21,1882.
Please feel free to ask questions about these goodies or for more photos.
I will be happy :D to ship all these niffty Shaving Goodies to you by USPS in the USA and cover the PayPal fees. (unless you choose F&F) for $sold
Thank You.
EUafOCGl.jpg

Q8To8DZm.jpg
Yr1enN5m.jpg
oSuNKFsm.jpg
NLu8uuFm.jpg
AaDyDnGt.jpg
tMv6foHt.jpg
hHoSEEkt.jpg
isKbM36t.jpg

Last edited:
Back