Virtual BBQ WIP Carbon-Fiber Take-down

Thanks for this Heavy Picture WIP.
Only the making of the Pictures and then the making of the Knife are a lot of Work. Chapeau :D

Regards Dirk

Thanks guys!
it is by far my best knife to date. I learned alot from it and my knives will be forever changed by it. i am making a couple hidden tang knives right now and alot of he work i did with this knife is reflected in them. Coop did a great job taking pictures of the knife... much better than i could have done.

i hope it was informative and entertaining. i know i love to read great tutorials, so thanks to all of the makers who inspired me.
~Chris

It is indeed one of the best tutorials, and knives, that I've seen. Great work Chris, it's an inspiration.

Super in every way ,Knife, sheath, Pics, WIP details etc. Great presentation all around. The detailed guard milling portion answered alot of questions for me, Thanks, I know how much work goes into a WIP like yours.

Great job!

This has to be one of the coolest knives I have ever seen, everything about it is way cool! The carbon fiber reminds me of horn and the way it was used on the sheath is just awesome.

I believe I learned a lot from this tutorial. Thanks so much, and just wow, man. beautiful work, you really have talent.

dave

That sure is a beauty. Good job! Thanks for taking the time to make a detailed thread.

great idea, great looking handle and awesome looking knife!

thanks for the WIP!

really cool bowie , man.

thanks for sharing what you have done , inspiring.:thumbsup:

Ummm, you know this is a five year old thread. Chris hasn't been around here in over two years.

Back