• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Voorhies custom (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to take a loss on this Les Voorhies custom Medium Simplex Supernova simply because I could really really use the money for equipment at an auction this weekend. Shy of that and I wouldn't sell. $1500~ originally, I'm letting it go for $OLD via PayPal. F&F preferred, but I can eat the fees if it just doesn't work for you. Shipped insured, signature confirmed USPS priority to all lower 48. Internationally at price plus actual shipping. (I will not devalue and will only ship insured for the full amount.) No trades unless they also come with significant cash ($500+) attached.

Shoot me an offer if you like. I won't get this auction price opportunity again, and every dollar extra I can take is worth the stretch. I won't sacrifice it though, so please be reasonable.

This knife is absolutely incredible... New in every regard other than flipped a few times because it is just too damn sweet not to. The action is second to none. Better than a Curtiss... Bearing pivot Flipper that breaks like a glass rod and swings like it is levitating. Lockup is early, no stick and blade is dead nuts center. The damasteel is simply insane... The blade is polished and etched which gives it a one of a kind look. The liners and hardware are beautifully anodized. And the inlay is spot on. It isn't 'over the top' as one might assume. The grind, ergos, and overall feel would make it one heck of a carry piece if that is your inclination. Comes with COA in a small baggy.

More pice upon request. Message me here or email me for more. Eric@overmountain.us.com (first unqualified I'll take it gets it if there is a tie) Know your knife laws....
IMG_20180404_194019_039.jpg
IMG_20180316_153537_465.jpg

0316181331a-2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back