• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vorn Dyr

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwarthyGnome

Gold Member
Hello Bladeforum! Time for me to sell some knives today. Please take a look.
Prices are USD paypal Goods and Services for CONUS.
Not looking for trades at this time.
I will respond ASAP, please reply to this thread with I’ll take it.
I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. It is your responsibility to know your local laws, and be over 18.
Thank you!
I am an early to bed, early to rise person so if you have an interest please post/ reach out and I will get back to you in the morning time.
Vorn Dyr 9.5 $325 unused condition
Buffalo/ironwood/ram horn.
Cummins Bladeworks Ranger SOLD
Northern Knives MAK
M390 SOLD Used, good condition.

Last edited:
Can you give some info/specs on the Ranger? I can't find it anywhere in the net. Thanks!

Can you give some info/specs on the Ranger? I can't find it anywhere in the net. Thanks!
Hey there! Cummins Bladeworks was a part of Fiddleback Forge for a period of time, possibly an apprentice. The blade is about 6.25in and the overall length is 11in.
Not sure on the blade material but when I see DLT Trading's website they have some blades listed as AEBL. Nothing is printed on the blade itself aside from the Cummins Bladeworks on the spine as in the pictures. I hope this helps to clarify! please let me know if you have any other questions.

Hey there! Cummins Bladeworks was a part of Fiddleback Forge for a period of time, possibly an apprentice. The blade is about 6.25in and the overall length is 11in.
Not sure on the blade material but when I see DLT Trading's website they have some blades listed as AEBL. Nothing is printed on the blade itself aside from the Cummins Bladeworks on the spine as in the pictures. I hope this helps to clarify! please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks! Can you tell me the spine thickness and maybe a pic of the knife from above?

Damn making me spend money I’ve been wanting a MAK and this is such a good deal I can’t pass it up. You can shoot me a email with pp @

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back