Vorpal knives

I am filling orders now from the first run and should have more after Christmas. Are you looking for any particular model?

Bobby

could we see some pics of the Vorpals you've done please?

Bill, I just sent you a pic via e mail. I'll try to post some pics next week on the forum.

Bobby

Awesome knife! I'm glad to see these back in production. Tom stopped making them before I could afford 1 and I thought I was never going to get 1. One thing though. Why take the handle material so far foward? I think I'd rather have an extra bit of edge instead and move the handle material back about 3/8in. Can 1 be ordered that way?

The handle will be moved back some. I did not have an original handy to go by. I should have a new batch finished in the next few weeks. Yours should be in that batch.

Bobby

I can't wait!!!!!!!! Soon as I can I want to get one of the big guys too. Are these coming with the shoulder rigs or the belt sheaths?

any update on when the Vorpals will be shipping? I am still looking for a 2A.

Sorry guys for the delay in getting back to the forum. I went out of town last week to visit a friend and picked up a terrible bug. To make matters worse, I had to cut my visit short and drive 10 hours back to South Carolina sick as a dog. I have been in the bed all week. I am able to move around a bit, but I am still weak and have a terrible cough.
I have another batch of Vorpal 2-A's in heat treat along with others. I am still filling dealer orders and orders from the first batch of orders that I received early on to be fair to all. I hope to be back up to speed by next week.

Back