• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

VoxHoganza... the BIG sale!

Back to top with new prices across the board. All knives with pix are still available. :D

i will take the:
42 Koster, Survivor, 9 5/8", A2 steel, green canvas micarta, brand new and unused, $297 > $287 > $277 > $267
i prefer paypal for payment, PM me your details
Thanks!

Take the MUK

Bump to top for Friday night. Sarsquatch is back up for grabs as buyer changed mind.

8 Busse, Sarsquatch SE 2008,,,I killed my piggy bank for this little SAR piggy.,,,I know cry me a river..
Consider this knife sold, 'Cause I'll take it. ,, ,,and a happy BTTT

Here's how the priority works on the SoD LE #30, from page 1:
If you send me a pm/email regarding a knife please post in this thread that you sent a pm/email and which knife you are interested in to establish a time-stamped "dibs". If you don't post "dibs" in this thead and someone else posts a firm "I'll Take It", it is likely that the knife will go to them. Note that I reserve the right to sell to whom I choose although "I"ll Take It" generally has priority.

I got notification from MARC3L at 9:21 and an email saying that he wants to buy the SoD LE #31. I got a firm "I'll take it" from reddawn at 9:38 but MARC3L has priority as he sent me a pm/email and posted in this thread with the knife he was interested in to establish "dibs". MARC3L has priority with reddawn a firm 2nd.

SoD is marked sold. :thumbup:

Received Knife,Fucken a man,What a beauty.Worth every penny,THANKS!!!!:thumbup: Free ride to the top.!!!!

Back