VZ G10 Grips

Are the VZ G10 Grips for full size Beckers the same shape as the stock handle scales?
I'm am curious because I have a kydex sheath and I want to know if there will be any difference in fit and retention before I consider the VZ grips. Thanks for any help. http://www.kabar.com/images/products/accessories/BK-VZG-Grips_Knife_2.png

Might pay to contact VZ and get it straight from the horse's mouth.

The VZ grips were based on the same specs as the Grivory ( or whatever the hell they call it now). As a fully licensed manufacturer, they have to meet the patented specs.

The Micarta is a little oversized, and in my kydex sheaths, it locks in good and draws good, but it does make a small seperation right at the mouth of the sheaths.

Also, it depends on the sheath maker too. What did they use for a pattern? I know 710 uses the Grivory. Fits perfect. Micarta, slight gap.

Either way, the VZ grips will fit in any sheath made to fit the Grivory or Micarta.

Good luck.

Moose(maybe)

VZ grips will fit the same as the grivory factory set. Micarta like moose said will be slightly off.

the sheath was make by Grizzly-Outdoors for the grivory scales. ill probably wait for the VZ grips to show up on amazon before I make my final decision. thanks for the help guys

I wanted the VZ's when I bought my 21 , but I like the size of the old Camillus Becker scales . Had micarta scales made insted . The rbk21 is a Beast and feel's perfect for me now .

I got to handle JD's BK21 with VZ grips.
They are VERY grippy.
I'll have to get a set.

Back