W.A. Surls Knives Wednsday 07/19/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Hot days in the shop! Keep on trucking along though

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with natural sambar stag over black liners copper band/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $275

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Tatanka with gorgeous ironwood burl over black liners and orange pinstripe with hemp wrap flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang $430.

Once Upon a Time... that Tatanka would have been headed my way. Just not in the cards right now. Man that thing is beautiful.

Once Upon a Time... that Tatanka would have been headed my way. Just not in the cards right now. Man that thing is beautiful.
It would look GREAT beside my Ironwood Revenant, but I just can't right now.

I think it was meant to sit next to that Ironwood Revenant. It's fate. Destiny. Time to drain the bank account!

Allen. I want another Tatanka. I'll take this.
Tatanka with gorgeous ironwood burl over black liners and orange pinstripe with hemp wrap flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang $430.

Allen. I want another Tatanka. I'll take this.
She is all yours sir, thank you!

I will take the Unnamed with natural sambar stag over black liners copper band/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $275. I messaged Allen as well on IG about this beauty

It looks gorgeous.... Can't wait to get it... So rustic and classy.. Can those words go together? Lol

It looks gorgeous.... Can't wait to get it... So rustic and classy.. Can those words go together? Lol

Sorry about double post...

Back