W.A. Surls Wednesday 01/25/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Already starting to set blades aside for BLADE! It was hard not to set all of these aside too!!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Kanati with terracotta burlap over natural liners with green pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" CPM 154 SFT $260

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Seax with two tone hemp over double stack contoured leather flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $250

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Revenant EDC with rosewood over black liners white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and curlyQ $325

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Epic Kodiak with Koa and hemp over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered $365

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Deer rawhide sheath over leather with stag concho, tin cones, and horse hair. For Revenant $125

Last edited:
Where the hell is everyone? I'm broke, so I can't play for a while. But dammit, someone needs to grab that Kodiak, and that EDC Revenant too. Otherwise I won't get any sleep...I need these to go away.

I think Douglas needs that Kodiak.

If I hadn't spent so much on knives over the last few weeks, the Kodiak would already be gone!

I had to purposely be doing something else when this opened so I wouldn't do something I shouldn't. When I finally come to check what Allen posted, it was all still available. What the hell? At least no Brisbee but someone needs to grab that Revenant EDC, you will LOVE it.

Last edited:
Wow I'm shocked too! I was busy at work and when I finally checked in I was surprised to see this awesome batch is still available! I'm seriously tempted by that Rosewood EDC, but I'm trying to hold out for one of the poon tips.

Back