W.A. Surls Wednesday 03/16/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

The new "pocket puukko" makes its debut tonight. It is 6 1/4" OAL and has a 3 1/8" blade. Base $180

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. if outside CONUS, please add $30

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Group shot.....

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
Arowana with white corian scales over black liners with blue pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $290

Hosted on Fotki
Pocket Puukko with bone paper Micarta bolsters and jigged bone over black liners with orange pinstripe SCANDI ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $260

Hosted on Fotki
Pocket Puukko with starry nite Shadetree over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $220

Last edited:
Hosted on Fotki
Pocket Puukko with bone paper Micarta bolsters and jigged bone over black liners with orange pinstripe SCANDI ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $2

I always struggle with Tapatalk but I look stupid walking around with a laptop....

Hosted on Fotki
Pocket Puukko with bone paper Micarta bolsters and jigged bone over black liners with orange pinstripe SCANDI ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $2

You got it Julian, at the $260 of course, lol, messing with ya.

Those pocket puukkos are pretty cool.

I have to tell you anyone on the fence over the Arowana, just jump in and get you one. That 3/32nds would be awesome in the kitchen. I wanted a more woods oriented blade and went with thicker stock, but just the minor bit I've been handling it I can tell you it's a winner for me and one I'm very happy to own. I'm pretty excited to get some proper leather for it and put it through some real use.

I'm not sure what the hesitation with the arowana is

Based on my observations and experience it is the best kitchen knife I have seen in awhile

Would have got it in a blink if it was CPM154. My wife can make A2 rust by looking at it :rolleyes:

Really looking forward to receiving my Arowana from last week!

Those pocket puukkos are pretty cool.

I have to tell you anyone on the fence over the Arowana, just jump in and get you one. That 3/32nds would be awesome in the kitchen. I wanted a more woods oriented blade and went with thicker stock, but just the minor bit I've been handling it I can tell you it's a winner for me and one I'm very happy to own. I'm pretty excited to get some proper leather for it and put it through some real use.

Back