W.A.Surls Wednesday 04/27/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

We have a debut tonight, the "Moray" Finally decided to try my hand at designing a good all purpose kitchen profile. This is the first of possibly several kitchen models. OAL 10” with a 5 ½” blade. Upswept handle.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Group……..

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki Hosted on Fotki

Moray with natural g10 (similar to jade, but not as transparent) over natural liners with blue pinstripe flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT. There is faint Spalting that you can see near the spine in some spots, not scratches $290

Hosted on Fotki

Canebrake with sapphire burlap over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $240

Hosted on Fotki

Revere with maroon linen micarta over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $190

Rustic Wraps…..

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Shortmuk with hemp wrap over leather flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $150

Hosted on Fotki

Pocket Puukko with hemp wrap over leather flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $125

Last edited:
Moray with natural g10 (similar to jade, but not as transparent) over natural liners with blue pinstripe flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT. There is faint Spalting that you can see near the spine in some spots, not scratches $290

She is yours! Thank you!

I'll take it!

Pocket Puukko with hemp wrap over leather flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $125

You got it! Thanks!

Great batch Allen. That Canebrake is really tempting. Got my Blade tickets, btw. Can only make Friday though. :thumbup:

The money has been sent. I can't wait to get this bad boy home.

That Moray looks great. What are the dimensions?

We have a debut tonight, the "Moray" Finally decided to try my hand at designing a good all purpose kitchen profile. This is the first of possibly several kitchen models. OAL 10” with a 5 ½” blade. Upswept handle

:D

Another super batch Allen. Debut of a great kitchen design and revival of a great older model. i love that natural g10.

Thank you everyone. Here is whats left:

Classic Canbrake in sapphire shadtree
Sweet maroon revere
Rusticwrap Shortmuk

Allen, that Moray is absolutely sick looking!!! I need to make watching this thread on Wednesday nights a priority. I keep missing some great knives. I can't wait to see the other kitchen knives you come up with, but that Moray looks unreal. I am going to be watching for one of those!!!

Is this still available?

Shortmuk with hemp wrap over leather flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $150

Last edited:
Back