W.A. Surls Wednesday 08/02/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Going to be offering some of the special one-offs here and there. Spectacular one tonight.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Brisbee HP with Osage over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and CurlyQ $340

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Special one-off Loveless pattern wilderness modified. This one features an extended blade to 10 3/8". Overall 15 1/2". Ironwood burl over copper and black liners with copper and g10 guard, copper pins and tube. hollow dagger ground blade in 5/32" A2 tapered tang. Thumb groove on both sides leading into the guard are stipples in the wood and copper. EPIC!!!! $675

Both are great Allen but that Wilderness is something special. I'm glad I have no use for a "knife" that large. Good luck with the sale.

Holy Good God that Loveless pattern wilderness modified has Tony's Name ALL over it

Oh good Lord! I know! Someone please step in and either snag that blade...or buy my house so I can snag the blade.

And then there's the Bowie he's working on. That one could push me right over the edge.

That took out my knife budget for a little while but is definitely worth it. I can't wait to see it in person.

I'll take the loveless pattern wilderness knife. I can't resist anymore. I have weakness for copper and ironwood.
You have no idea how many sighs of relief you've caused...Mine included! Enjoy Brian!

Oh good Lord! I know! Someone please step in and either snag that blade...or buy my house so I can snag the blade.

And then there's the Bowie he's working on. That one could push me right over the edge.
Brother I was about to suggest a knife share program..you know like a "time share condo"? fortunately we were spared!

Now someone need to grab that Brisbee HP. I come back to look at it every few hours and it's still here haunting me.

Back