W.A. Surls Wednesday 08/17/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

New model tonight!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

The new "Raven" with cherry bomb burlap over natural liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 With tapered tang $330. OL 9" with a 4 1/4" blade. recurve with Swedge

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Loveless improved handle Nessmuk pattern with Osage over natural liners with blue pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 And tapered tang $330

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with lemon drop Jade g10 over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $240

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Huntsman with epic curly ash over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $240. ( this is the last of this ash, cut from the same block as the patch from last week)

Last edited:
Either my computer is completely whacked, or my eyes are deceiving me. Someone has to snag that Ash Huntsman. I cannot afford to keep buying a knife (or three) a week!

I'm going for a walk. Let it be gone.

Yep, I can't believe some of these are still around. If the nessmuk is still here after dinner I may be in trouble!

Hey Tony I thought for sure you were going to snag the matching Huntsman to that sweet patch you got last week! I'm very tempted myself, but I can't afford to add a new Huntsman to my collection every time Allen makes one with beautiful wood!:grumpy:

Gus, it's killing me. I want it so badly. But I've got 4 Huntsman, and so short on funds!

tony
you sure you cant squeeze one more in to get the Huntsman w/ the same block as the Patch:p

I"ll take the Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with lemon drop Jade g10 over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $240 & international shipment $45.

Best
Andy

I"ll take the Rocky Mtn Nessmuk with lemon drop Jade g10 over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $240 & international shipment $45.

Best
Andy

Its your Andy, thank you!

Osage Loveless Nessmuk if available please!

That looks like a great pattern and a wonderful handle on that one. Please share some thoughts if you get time after checking it out, I would be interested in hearing what you think about it.

Back