W.A. Surls Wednesday 09/21/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Live for Kansas City! Got into town earlier today and had lunch with Calvin Robinson and his lovely wife. Jury takes place around noon tomorrow, ready to be done with it! Still can't decide what the 4th knife will be, it's narrowed down to two.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

One off with crown sambar stag and Koa/blk/whi/blu/whi/blk spacers and 5/32" A2 flat ground with Swedge , not sharpened, and full Spalting and bluing. OL 11 1/4" and blade tip to guard is 5 1/2". $325

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Patch with Osage over natural liners blue pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" CPM154 SFT $260

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Raven with bog oak over black liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 Tapered tang swedge is not sharpened $365

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Loveless pattern mini dropped Hunter with terracotta burlap over red liner hollow ground on +5/32" CPM154 tapered tang and 303 stainless guard $390

Last edited:
I'll take crown sambar stag ( top one) and
raven bog oak
if available, thanks

One off with crown sambar stag and Koa/blk/whi/blu/whi/blk spacers and 5/32" A2 flat ground with Swedge , not sharpened, and full Spalting and bluing. OL 11 1/4" and blade tip to guard is 5 1/2". $325

you need the mini loveless Tony

I thought you were my friend!

Seriously, I know. But I'm waiting on a different configuration to pop up. In the meantime, I think it's time for a new computer. The refresh delay was a full 15 Mississippi count for me tonight. I was losing my mind.

On a lighter note, I was having dinner with my boy tonight. Ribs, mac and cheese, etc. Was halfway through the peanut butter pie before I thought "Phillip would appreciate this - I need to take a pic with my knife!" But...I couldn't stop eating the damn pie before I managed to get my knife onto the table. Sorry bud. Next time.

Heads up, I forgot, the outer band on the lanyard tube is jade g10 on the patch. Trying something alittle different.

Allen, nice batch and that stag is a stunner.

Is the patch A2 or stainless? looks to be stainless due to lack of spalting.

Allen, those knives are spectacular. I seem to like everything you make these days, but this weeks batch is truly amazing. Congratulations.

Back