W.A. Surls Wednesday 09/27/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Going to be offering some of the special one-offs here and there.

3 weeks and counting til loading the trucks. I already have begun breaking down the shop, not much fun!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Nomad with amber stag bone over black liners copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT Antiqued finish $300

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

One off pocket dagger with red Koa and ironwood dagger flat ground with double curlyQ 1/8" A2 hidden tang 7" OAL and 3" tip to handle. $325

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

This is the knife I made for the 4hr Georgia Guild challenge. No work on it has been done since the challenge, but I finished complete. Copper guard with hammer textured face, leather spacer, and Osage handle flat ground to higher finish on 1/8" 1084 hidden tang. You can see the video where I made this on Fiddleback Outpost YouTube page. $350

I don't know if it's just me and my set up, and it very well may be, but these images take way too long to load!

How is that osage and copper still here? Has no one else noticed how FG's rustamuk in a similar configuration is aging with use. And that Nomad! Come on guys!

I can't take it any longer!! I'll take the;
4hr Georgia Guild challenge. Copper guard with hammer textured face, leather spacer, and Osage handle flat ground to higher finish on 1/8" 1084 hidden tang. $350
W.A.S. SUPPORT!!
you got it bro!!! thanks

I can't take it any longer!! I'll take the;
4hr Georgia Guild challenge. Copper guard with hammer textured face, leather spacer, and Osage handle flat ground to higher finish on 1/8" 1084 hidden tang. $350
W.A.S. SUPPORT!!
Thank you. I don't have the money to buy another knife right now. But if that was still available after I got a couple beers in me I would have broke down!

One of the pics from this week is 2,048kb in file size and one from last week is 511kb. Both are 1400x1050 pixels. That would be the reason for slower loading which I observed also.

Back