W.A. Surls Wednesday 11/04/2015

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone. There a a couple of new models coming down the pipeline, so look for those soon.

I am also pleased to showcase the work of a co-worker, Chris Linton of Osprey Knife and Tool.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. if outside CONUS, please add $30

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Osprey Knife and Tool. Please contact or pay Chris directly at ospreyknifeandtool at gmail dot com

Mamushi with terracotta burlap bolsters and tangerine burlap over natural liners and orange pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" com154 with tapered tang $245

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

W.A. Surls Knives.......

Bush Adder with emerald burlap over black liners with white pinstripe SCANDI ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $230

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Georgia Traveler with navy burlap over black liners and orange pinstripe SCANDI ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $190

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Shortmuck with black bolsters and green maple burl over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Palmer by Surls with hybrid cloud magma scales over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT SFT $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Palmer by Surls with Blue box elder burl over black liners with yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $290
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Damnit, add it to the other one Allen - Georgia Traveler with navy burlap over black liners and orange pinstripe SCANDI ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $190

Can I please have:
Mamushi with terracotta burlap bolsters and tangerine burlap over natural liners and orange pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" cpm154 with tapered tang $245

-Will

Can I please have:
Mamushi with terracotta burlap bolsters and tangerine burlap over natural liners and orange pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" cpm154 with tapered tang $245

-Will

Nice grab will! I almost grabbed it myself

did you plan to do more Georgia trevelers? and write down dementions please

did you plan to do more Georgia trevelers? and write down dementions please
Yes, I would also like to know if there are more Georgia Travelers planned, and what the dementions are too. This model caught my eye. :thumbup:

I'll third the Georgia Traveller. Especially that scandi one. Great score Tx. :thumbup:

Really like the Palmer design, and the clever name doesn't hurt. I'll snag one of these soon ... soon.

More Georgia Travelers, Palmers, Big Palmers, and two new models coming soon!

Two sweet blades still available, the bush adder scandi and the shortmuck

I'll third the Georgia Traveller. Especially that scandi one. Great score Tx. :thumbup:

Thanks! Can't awit to get it... looks like it could be an excellent EDC for me / deer knife. Couldn't pass up the scandi either

Back