W.A. Surls Wednesday 11/09/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Intro of the " Jakyl". This is a hidden tang model and will have varying handles from stag, walrus ivory, woods, zebra and wilderbeast bones, and more. Blade length of 4" and 3 1/2" cutting edge.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives.......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Skiva with red linen Micarta and blue/black/white pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 hidden tang $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Epic Raven with curly Koa over black liners with white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang Swedge and full 3D Spalting. $365

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Jakyl with 416ss guard, black g10 and ironwood spacer with sambar crown stag handle flat ground on 1/8" A2 $325

Last edited:
Wow, great offerings with this set. The skiva looks especially awesome.

That's a fine batch.Someone get that Skiva!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a fine batch. Someone get that Skiva!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Raven is an awesome design. I have the sister to this one, and carry it regularly. The handle, and blade, just feel right.

I'm a huge fan of this one, in case you need an impromptu review.

The Raven is an awesome design. I have the sister to this one, and carry it regularly. The handle, and blade, just feel right.

I'm a huge fan of this one, in case you need an impromptu review.
Love to see it in hand from the side

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Luca917 for the awesome reference. As well Allen the picture and measurements. Hashing it over in my mind

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back