W.A. Surls Wednesday 11/22/2017

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope it is safe and enjoyable.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

2v2uFHGbMxfS8y4.jpg

2v2uFHGKzxfS8y4.jpg

2v2uFHGZjxfS8y4.jpg

One off Bowie with light curly Koa and hemp wrap and arrowhead guard flat ground on 5/32" A2 hidden tang. 12 1/8" OAL and 7 1/8" blade antiqued finish. $475.

2v2uFHGerxfS8y4.jpg

2v2uFHGH3xfS8y4.jpg

Drifter with golden ironwood over natural liners and white pinstripe (same block as the muk last week)copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang $340

One off Bowie with light curly Koa and hemp wrap and arrowhead guard flat ground on 5/32" A2 hidden tang. 12 1/8" OAL and 7 1/8" blade antiqued finish. $475

Is this still available? If so I'll go ahead and take it.

One off Bowie with light curly Koa and hemp wrap and arrowhead guard flat ground on 5/32" A2 hidden tang. 12 1/8" OAL and 7 1/8" blade antiqued finish. $475

Is this still available? If so I'll go ahead and take it.
It is, you got it, thank you

It is, you got it, thank you
Great, thanks, payment has been sent. These one-offs are killing me, my spending spree might need to start slowing down a bit soon. Maybe after New Year's..

Don't bother hurrying to ship it out, I'm fine if it goes out next week. Enjoy your vacation!

Back