W.A. Surls Wednesday 12/13/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Start the 12days of Christmas with a treat for yourself!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed Muk with ironwood over black liners and white pinstripe copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered antiqued finish $330

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with Western cougar jaw and copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" A2 hidden tang etched finish. OAL 8" and 4" blade tip to wrap $350

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Epic one off with two piece forged D guard ( first D guard ever) and walrus Oosik rawhide/copper wrap and copper pommel accent. Flat ground on 5/32" A2 through tang penned over pommel. Sweet rawhide sheath featuring copper accents, horse hair, authentic trade beads, and sculpted leather leaf. I have 5 hours in the sheath alone. Another cool note on this knife, it is one featured in the "naked with a blade 2018 calendar " with four lovely ladies from Naked and Afraid XL show. Cool piece here, hard to let go, but can't keep them all. $700
OAL 13 1/4" and 8 1/2" blade

You know you need that Muk or Epic one off!!!!

Jerry, I've had the opportunity to see that one off D guard in person. Handled it at Trackrock. It really is a special blade. Believe me I'm ridiculously tempted but the money just isn't there for me to spend.

Hence, I think you need to get it. Didn't we do this about a week or two ago?

And I just can't believe that Muk is still there. I just can't believe it.

I'm afraid I'm not going to get any sleep tonight while I keep revisiting this thread to see who picks these up. Now you could help me out right now and just grab all three of them and then I could actually go to sleep.

I see how you just turned that around :). You have skills that I can’t comprehend! Now you’ve got me looking at that one off. How on earth did that happen?

That d-guard bowie is something to dream about. A true grail. I want to talk myself out of it, want to remind myself that I've been spending too much on knives lately, largely Surls, and I need to cut back.
But I'm exhausted, I'm celebrating, and I'm able.

If still available, I will proudly become the new owner of:
Epic one off with two piece forged D guard and walrus Oosik rawhide/copper wrap and copper pommel accent. Flat ground on 5/32" A2 through tang penned over pommel. Sweet rawhide sheath featuring copper accents, horse hair, authentic trade beads, and sculpted leather leaf. OAL 13 1/4" and 8 1/2" blade. $700

If that Western Cougar Jaw one-off is still here when I check in before sleep, I'll be disappointed. And sorely tempted. Save me!

That d-guard bowie is something to dream about. A true grail. I want to talk myself out of it, want to remind myself that I've been spending too much on knives lately, largely Surls, and I need to cut back.

Epic one off with two piece forged D guard and walrus Oosik rawhide/copper wrap and copper pommel accent. Flat ground on 5/32" A2 through tang penned over pommel. Sweet rawhide sheath featuring copper accents, horse hair, authentic trade beads, and sculpted leather leaf. OAL 13 1/4" and 8 1/2" blade. $700

If that Western Cougar Jaw one-off is still here when I check in before sleep, I'll be disappointed. And sorely tempted. Save me!
This beauty is all yours, congrats and thank you. I love this thing. Please enjoy and thank you for all of the support!

Oh hell yes!!!

*As quietly as possible* I'll take the cougar jaw as well. Sshhhh.

Unnamed with Western cougar jaw and copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 1/8" A2 hidden tang etched finish. OAL 8" and 4" blade tip to wrap $350

You are racking up one heck of a collection.

Shhhhhhhh, she is yours, lol. Thank you!

Back