• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

W.R. Clark Auto-Tech Destiny

I have a nice mint condition Auto-Tech Destiny auto folder for sale. This knife was designed by custom maker W.R. Clark, and to my knowledge, he also handground all of the blades for the Destinies. It opens very fast and hard, but it's still easy to hold onto when you deploy it.

The Destiny is new in the box and has never been carried, used, or sharpened. It still has its original edge from Mr. Clark. It has been stored open since I obtained it, but I will ship it closed in its box.

***SOLD***

The specs:

Condition: Mint
Blade length: 3 3/4" from tip to handle
Overall length: 8 3/4"
Blade thickness: 1/8" at thumb ramp
Blade steel: ATS-34
Blade finish: Satin
Edge: Plain
Handle material: T6-6061 Aluminum, beadblasted
Lock: Button release plunge lock
Clip: Tip up, stonewashed

645186-Clark%201.jpg

645187-Clark%202.jpg

For payment, I prefer money orders, but I will also accept cashier's checks, PayPal, and cash (at your own risk). If you are paying by PayPal, I will cover the fees, but I will only ship to a PayPal-confirmed address with that method of payment. Personal checks have to clear before I ship the knife.

I will consider trades or partial trades for custom folders. No serrated or coated blades, please.

Feel free to post, email, or PM any questions. Thanks for looking!

that is a SWEET knife for a great price. Too bad I can't legally carry autos.

Nitin

I hope you don't mind a couple more unsolicited endorsements? I presently own one, and can tell you that this knife fires open like a rocket. I have the same color Grey, that was done at a local Harley shop. Great price / Great Knife. You can't go wrong on this piece! :cool:

Ken

Great knife, and a great price. The Destiny hits hard, so hold on tight. Extremely sharp and stabby too.

severtecher said:
Nice looker Ken.I could save on shipping if I buy that one too. hmmm.
Swing by my store on Tuesday night (or Thursday-Saturday) if you want to play with one before deciding to buy one. :)

Severtecher, can you make a little bit of room in your inbox or shoot me an email? I tried to PM you today, but your inbox was full, and your email address isn't displayed in your profile. Thanks!

But Not a hand ground blade if it was it would of been Numbered from 1 to 200 that is all there was for the destiny first run]

Back