• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

W2 Hunter with Fuller and Ironwood.

Bailey Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is one I forged out of some of Hanson's W2. I clay quenched it for a nice deep hamon. I ground in a fuller and polished them prior to etching.

The handle is ironwood. It has been shaped and sculpted to fit the hand well. It polished up nicely and is very comfortable.

The sheath is 7-8oz hand tooled leather from Wickett and Craig. The knife fits snugly and draws easily.

Dimensions
Blade - 3 1/2" tip to handle
OAL - 8 7/8"

Price - $sold pending. shipped to US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I will have this posted elsewhere so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

Last edited:
Well, I have paypal and Venmo. I also have the square app. I’m not sure but I think I can enter in cc info manually into square. Do you have any of the above?

I have paypal but I would need to put this on my mastercard.
If we can't work it out that's fine.

Matt I added a card to paypal so I should be able to put it on my card. So as of now "I will take it."
Please send payment info
If I can't get it to work I will let you know right away.
Steve

Last edited:
Very beautiful piece of art you have there, sir. New guy around this forum, but will now look out for your future knives for sale

Back