Wait until you see what is happening in the Swamp!

This lack of communication is getting ridiculous.
I replied to one of Jerry’s posts in the Busse section about the Swamprat forum, but of course no reply about it.

Busse’s company needs to step up their game because there are better knives out there with better steels, and MUCH better fit and finish. Busse’s aren’t the king of the hill that they once were.
What's your point?

I replied to one of Jerry’s posts in the Busse section about the Swamprat forum, but of course no reply about it.

Busse’s company needs to step up their game because there are better knives out there with better steels, and MUCH better fit and finish. Busse’s aren’t the king of the hill that they once were.
I remember Jerry talking about some new equipment in the shop. There was also the Magnacut tease. Seams like they could be planning on stepping up their game. Problem is a lot of guys are getting impatient and moving on to makers who are at the top of their game. I would love to see a new knife or a Magnadu that’s thin and sharp. I could be just hoping??? Who knows?

I remember Jerry talking about some new equipment in the shop. There was also the Magnacut tease. Seams like they could be planning on stepping up their game. Problem is a lot of guys are getting impatient and moving on to makers who are at the top of their game. I would love to see a new knife or a Magnadu that’s thin and sharp. I could be just hoping??? Who knows?

Let’s hope those new machines will be for removing all the nasty scratches and grinder marks.

If a $50.00 Chinese knife can be free from marks and scratches then a $500.00 Busse certainly can to.

Give me a example of a better steel for large hard use fixed blades... let's see how much knowledge you gained from all the testing you have done.

I still think he wasn’t supposed to mention Magnacut yet so Jerry told him not to post anymore. LoL
I mean things like that are bound to happen when alcohol is your corporate culture… ;)

Let’s hope those new machines will be for removing all the nasty scratches and grinder marks.

If a $50.00 Chinese knife can be free from marks and scratches then a $500.00 Busse certainly can to.

This thread is a great example of how to get people to lose interest in your company.

I still think he wasn’t supposed to mention Magnacut yet so Jerry told him not to post anymore. LoL

Wow.

And just so we are clear

by "Wow" I mean you come into someones specific forum saying things like that, is pretty rude.

If you are so dissatisfied, How about you e-mail, call or somehow contact Busse/Swamp Rat and give them a chance to address your personal problem with their quality.

Statements like ;

If a $50.00 Chinese knife can be free from marks and scratches then a $500.00 Busse certainly can too

Just an observation

Remember the Rules here ;

Contact the shop FIRST. Give us the opportunity to look at the problem and to fix it. If we DO NOT fix the problem or are so drunk that we refuse to assist you, (This has NEVER happened) then you can bring it to the forums and feel free to vent.

Given the proper tools, it does not take much to destroy a great knife. Given the internet, it does not take much to destroy a great reputation.

We have NEVER left a customer unsatisfied, when given the opportunity.

If you post about a problem before giving us the opportunity to fix it, your post may be deleted or locked.

Email amy@bussecombat.com or jerry@bussecombat.com

Please allow at least 3 business days to respond to your email.

Thanks

Back