• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Waki, AK47, NMFBM LE, FBM LE, Tank Buster & NMFBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liu Kang

BANNED
Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
Prices are if paying with a bank account or money in paypal only through the personal tab or money order. If you are paying with a credit card through paypal, there will be a 5% added to the amount. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email liukang187@yahoo.com and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

New thread is here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742840

Tom Mayo's Dr. Death Jr, Dave Winch, Larry Davidson, Les Voorhies, Gaetan Beauchamp and Darell Ralph.
Strider Mick Strider Custom AR, Strider SMF & SNG, Mick Strider Bowie #19, Emerson Raven, CQC7A & Commander and Benchmade/Emerson BM970ST.

NMFBM LE #68
SAR4 LE #68
only sold as a set $1450

Waki Black Canvas Micarta, Black blade SOLD
Waki Black Canvas Micarta, Black blade SOLD
David Brown Black kydex sheath with Tek-Lock for Waki SOLD
David Brown Black kydex sheath with Tek-Lock for Waki SOLD

SAR8 Limited Edition #319Tigerhide with Satin Convexed edge SOLD
Fusion Battle Mistress, .27" full flat height Artic white blade with Green/Black G10 Mag handle $615

FFBM Black Blade, Black Micarta Magnum .32" SOLD
MOAB Magnum Black Paper Handle SOLD
CGFBM Dark Grey Blade and Black G10 Magnum .25" $590

All of these Waki are Brand New and Dead Mint!
Waki Black/Tan G10, Wage blade SOLD
Waki Black/Green G10, Wage blade SOLD
Waki Black Canvas Micarta, Moss blade $450
Waki Black Canvas Micarta, Grey blade $450
Waki Black Canvas Micarta, White blade $450
Waki Black Canvas Micarta, Sage blade $450
Waki Black Canvas Micarta, Muddy blade SOLD

AK47 Custom Shop Satin blade, black/tan G10, Cupidganzaaaaaa 2009 SOLD
AK47 Custom Shop Satin blade, black/tan G10, Cupidganzaaaaaa 2009 SOLD

FBM LE #62
BATAC LE #62
only sold as a set SOLD

NMFBM LE #688 SOLD
FBM LE #929 SOLD

Last edited:

Tank Buster, Satin Blade, Black Paper Standard handle, Choil, Skull Crusher SOLD
Tank Buster, Double Cut, Swedge, Choil, Black/Tan G10 Magnum Handle $480
Tank Buster Urban Shadow Camo, No Swedge, Choil, Black/Tan G10 Mag SOLD
Rainwalk black leather sheath SOLD

NMFBM Know Creek Special, Sand blade with Sand Magnum G10 non-hand shaped handle $700
NMFBM Black blade, Black/Blue G10 SPF
NMFBM Black bladd, Black Micarta Sold

Last edited:
AK47 Custom Shop Satin blade, black/tan G10, Cupidganzaaaaaa 2009
FFBM Black Blade, Black Micarta Magnum
Waki Black/Green G10, Wage blade
have all been sold!

NMFBM Black blade, Black/Blue G10 is now SPF

Hi Dan , payment sent for Busse FBM LE #929 via PayPal today 22 april , i did send you an email to confirm . my email auricuss@yahoo.com , Thank you and i cant wait to see this awesome blade

Last edited:
Hi Dan, that CGFBM is gorgeous. I'm really pleased I got that ASH1 off you because it's helped me realize that I need A bigger knife for my tasks :) It's a shame I went and bought a $150 sheath for it before I found out! I think this is probably a silly thing to ask but would you accept a trade back with a super high quality sheath (a quick release mag sheath made out of saddle leather from rawhideleather.com) even though it has been used very lightly? I understand if you would not want to do that, if you think you might possibly want to though I can post pics to show the light wear on the knife, the coating is still 99% in tact except for Light wearing on the inside of choil from when I polished the blade. Thanks for your time,
GAbriel.

Waki Black Canvas Micarta, Grey blade and David Brown Black kydex sheath with Tek-Lock for Waki are sold pending funding.

I want the other satin ak if still available. If so will you please place on hold till we further discuss.

I'll take the satin AK with sheath and the satin M9 with sheath. send me your paypal addy, and it's done! Thank you! Cortney Please include my total in your email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back