wakizashi size short swords

I have two available now! There made from .214 thick 5160 and differentially heat treated. 15" blade and 24" over all. They are a perfect size for strapping to a bug out bag.

The black one is g10 on brown canvas and pin stripe g10 liners. Pins are brown canvas.SOLD
The green is canvas micarta on toxic green g10 and pin stripe liners. Pins are black fiberglass. $660

FREE SHIPPING (usa only) priority mail with insurance and tracking! As always guaranteed for life!

Last edited:
You had these swords (or very similar ones) at bladeshow this year, right? I remember the awesome acid etching on them.

Love the design. Wish I could afford to take one off your hands; maybe down the road sometime.

These are ones from blade show. I've been thinking of picking one to make a cutting test video with and then do a giveaway. Maybe raise money for socf and pull a winner outta the people that make donations. Whathca think?

I'm not sure what socf is, but a giveaway sounds cool. I'd love to own one; I take classes with katanas and waki's, and one of these would be a lot of fun to go through forms with.

The Special Operations Care Fund (SOCF) is a 501(c)3 non-profit, 100% volunteer, charitable organization that strives to generate funds for the families of wounded or killed Special Operations Forces (SOF). Via our events, we will connect generous people with the SOF community.

There a local group I know through friends at black point tactical. They had a fund raiser after party at blade show that was awesome. Several makers donated knives and they raised a good chuck of money for a family of four kids and wife that lost there father. A father that lost his life defending ours! Figure the least I can do is help support the guys with a little money. Check them out and help if you can :)

https://soc-f.org

These are real nice. Pretty good price too, with a lifetime guarantee. It's great to see these kinds of japanese-style short swords available here. Good Americanized wakizashi, made of tough steel like 5160 or A2, are rare. Especially ones like these that you can use with two hands. They're great as defense blades or for just clearing brush. Not too long to be cumbersome and not too short to be ineffective. They're very useful blades. You can look around for a few years before finding a suitable "tactical wakizashi" new from the maker. Particularly since a lot of the guys who used to make them no longer seem to be in the business, like Rob Criswell for one.

Thanks for the kind words! You understand exactly what I designed it for. There the perfect size! I hope to make some testing videos soon :)

Damon, Those are awesome!
Thanks man. It's the perfect size. Fits great on a pack but big enough to handle business! I have plans for a demo video hacking stuff up. Not a destructive test but a video that show it potential.

Thanks man. It's the perfect size. Fits great on a pack but big enough to handle business! I have plans for a demo video hacking stuff up. Not a destructive test but a video that show it potential.
Any chance the green one is still available?

Spine is .214. Not sure what the weight is I’ll have to check that. It’s light than you’d thick but heavy enough for hard use. It’s heavier than a traditional blade but much lighter than a zombie tool or miller brothers sword. I really tried to find a balance between the weight and making it tough enough to bet your life on :)

Back